Sunday, March 13, 2011

memories gonna miss them )':

13/3/11 the vacom edu fair changes everything in my life.I'm gonna fly overseas this september to Russia,and study in Moscow Medical Academy for 6 years. I'm gonna learn russian language,culture,and taste the four season weather for years.I'm gonna miss my family,my friends,my teachers,my society and more and more! I seriously feel that many things that i haven complete.I maybe regret for incomplete my dreams in form6,my graduation certificate,my role in graduation video,the science camp in june and i can't even more undergo dissection of rabbits,at most of all-cow's eye.I made my dear,cl shed tears,my dear xuandara,almost broke down after noticing this,my dear buddy,yuling in sob moments,my poki friend,miich high dao boom,my sincere friend,huiting feel sorrow and she's one of them im worried.Chikang,go for your future,don't hesitate,there's no gain for hesitation,but loss,ok?And cheepui,i sure will miss you since school open this january'11==

I want the garlic smells good like before :))))

YN2NE1,i will still be there with u all :))))



Miss u all :))))

Miich,u are the only one who is the highest.lol==

Huiting,walk carefully,don't fall easily!!!And be optimistic,ok?!

7 comments:

  1. dun worry my dear,
    I will take care of myself de
    I will walk more carefully and be more optimistic
    maybe I will not used to your leaving
    but I will gambateh to adapt myself de:'(
    remember our promise ya
    I want to attend your wedding!
    the most important is we must keep in touch!
    I dun want we will like the uncle
    the uncle who called to find his old friend but cant find last year
    Are you still remember?
    I dun want we will bcum them TT
    Cry after seeing this post
    very gamdong >.<
    I know I will very miss u de!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aduh~
    u made me cry infront of my comp la..
    TT

    wendy...wish u all the best for ur doctor dream
    and keep in touch ya..=]

    i will not hesitate for my future and dream geh..
    jiayous.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO!!nt high pls TT wo ye shi hen sad d D:
    cant accept ==! awww,i'll miss the moment we lay on staircase together,ponteng cheongkhaifun together,our urinary bladder fate! TT miss u!my poki fren <3 ! take care pls!! n cannot forget me! bring bac yr angmo laogong~!n dun oways poki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    i'm proud because of you.
    go ahead,my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wendy!><
    i will sibeh sibeh miss u!!!!!!!
    come back to visit us when u r free okay?=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. proud of you..my dear wenbomie.

    fight for your dream!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Siao po. love u. thats what i can say for u now.

    ReplyDelete