Saturday, April 2, 2011

life is just like a shock

As i say im gonna stay to complete my secondary study,i get many punch by my friends. PUNCH,OUCHHHHH |.|
I'm for sure that i will stay down,because there's no other lane for me to step on it. Im craving for Taiwan and New Zealand University:))))) I will say nono for russia moscow now. For all my friends,your future is your handmade craft. It borns beautifully with those who pay 100% attention on it. Just like this quote : Attitude is a decision :))))


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees :)))))

Sob lar u,chikang ( '' )

My mum is so pretty :))))

This is a penis cake ==
END...

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!NEW ZEALAND??i want to go thr study very much eh!!as what i know..medical in UNIVERSITY OF OTAGO not bad eh..be4 this i hope to study food science at thr too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. walaoo tat cake == zomok jiang wai de !!XDDD poki mui!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha,dat birthday gal nid to bite the penis up and eat leh!!!!!!next time i buy 1 for u to bite it hor!!!

    ReplyDelete